The campers are required to strict adhere to the following terms:
- On arrival guests must present their documents for registration.
- Guests are requested to settle their bill between 08:00 and 13:00 or between 17:00 and 19:00. Checkout time for camping pitches is 12:00. Checkout time for bungalows, cottages, mobile homes and rooms is 10:00. Therefore, guests will be charged for an extra day should they stay beyond these times.
- Management is not responsible in any way for loss or theft of items. Free safe deposit box facilities are available between 11:00 and 12:00.
- It’s obligatory to respect all signs and instructions placed by the Directorate of the Campsite. It is also advised that all guests read the signs indicating escape routes and fire-fighting equipment on display in every area of the campsite. Please respect the flora and fauna.
- The gate will be closed from 23.00 to 7.00 (motorbikes can be transferred, with the engine off, through the pedestrians’ gate, which remains open all night).
- Between the hours of 14:00 to 17:00 use of radios and loud equipment is forbidden, and between the hours of 23:00 and 7:00 the use of vehicles is prohibited. We therefore recommend you remain as quiet as possible during these times.
- It’s forbidden to ignite fire in the Camping area and the beach. There are grills and a barbecue available in the service area, which are free to use for all guests. In any case, the gas or electric burner must not be used near plants or in the vicinity of curtains.
- In view of a respectful coexistence, all campers are kindly requested to scrupulously adhere to sanitary regulations regarding the use of services.
- Likewise, we kindly request all campers to keep the campsite clean throughout their entire stay.
- Campers are kindly requested to use the appropriate bins for separate waste collection, located in the services area, and also to limit the use of water and energy for greater environmental protection.
- Guests are requested to carry their campsite access card at all times, which is to be presented whenever requested by staff.
- Playing football or partaking in other activities that may cause disruption to others is forbidden on the beach.
- Pitches are assigned by the management. Services to electrical equipment must be made only by specialists. Parking cars and motorcycles in the pitches reserved for motorhomes and caravan, cordoned off using ropes or other objects, is not allowed.
- Guests who receive visitors are kindly requested to remain in the dining room. If campers which to entertain their guests in the campsite or on the beach, they will first need to seek the permission of the management. Entry of visitors without the consent of the campers, the filing of a document and paying the guest fee, is not permitted.
In case of transgressions we will have to eject the offenders from the premises.